Header

5.11.14

Day 1: HOLA from Mexico!

Hi everyone!

I'm here in Mexico! The campus here is sooooo pretty. It is so green and there are palm trees everywhere! We got to see the temple on the way to the CCM (that's what they call it here. It's the Spanish version of the MTC. We drove by it and stopped. I got a picture so maybe I'll be able to send it next week. 

I miss you guys! The flights were good. I slept through most of them. There were five other missionaries on the flight from LA to Mexico with me. We live in houses here. I haven't been to mine yet so I don't know how big they are! I haven't met my companion yet either. I think I meet her after this. Oh my gosh, the LA airport was so confusing! I had to change terminals, so I had to take a shuttle to the other one! Took me awhile to figure it out! Normally I would call dad but I realized I couldn't do that! Oh my p-day is Wednesday! I really love it here already! Just driving through Mexico was crazy! It's insane how we live in the USA vs how they live here! I miss you all!

Love, Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment