Header

14.12.14

5.5

YOU GUYS I LEAVE HERE TOMORROW AHHHH. I have to be at reception at 3:30 so it´s not too early compared to some people in my district. they have to be there at 2. I´m traveling with quite a few people to chicago, and then just with one other girl from chicago to pittsburgh.  i don´t have a lot of time, so this email won´t be very long but I am so excited to go! I am going to miss it here so much because this place is amazing and it has changed my life. And I will miss all the people here so much because they are all awesome! But I can´t wait to get to pittsburgh and be a real missionary! They gave us two pass along card things that we are supposed to give out at the airport. But they are both in spanish so I will have to give it out at the airport in Mexico haha. I am a little nervous because I don´t really like talking to random people especially in a language I barely know, but I know that I can do it. I weighed both my suitcases and they are each 48 pounds! And that is including my big towel, which last time I put in my carry on! But I just read an email from my mission that asked me to put everything I will need for one night in only one suitcase, so now I have to make sure I do that!

My companion went home yesterday morning. her anxiety was getting really bad again, so she called her parents and decided to go home. so she left yesterday morning at 9:30. it was really hard because we get along so well, but I just want her to go home and get better. She is so awesome, and it´s hard not having her here, but I´m so grateful she was my companion. she has such a strong testimony and she helped me grow in so many ways. and she is also hilarious. so now I am in a trio with the other two hermanas in our district and it´s really not that weird because the four of us were together all the time anyways. I´m so glad that I was already close to them, because if I hadn´t been, it would have been really really awkward to join their companionship, but it has actually been really fun.


I had to switch houses too for one night but it wasn´t that big of a deal because I had to pack anyways. Wish I had more time but I don´t! dont know when I´ll be able to email again. hopefully soon! love you guys! GO 49ERS TODAY

Hermana davis

No comments:

Post a Comment